Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Lake Shore Logistics, LLC is different. The way we approach logistics is different.
Are you tired of being micromanaged on your CRM entries? Outbound call quotas? Have you ever sat and thought to yourself why am I doing this…just checking a box, when all that really matters are results? We value what is different...we think different. It is our defining strength and what sets us apart from the rest. We pride ourselves on saying yes when everyone says it can’t be done. We encourage our team to think outside the box to drive solutions for our customers because they are at the center of everything we do. Thinking different is how we motivate our team to the next level. Do you think you have what it takes to be different?
DAILY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develop and implement a strategic sales plan in alignment with company’s target markets and business segments.
· Proactively identify, pursue, and maintain a constant new customer pipeline
· Cultivate relationships with prospects by communicating effectively.
· Identify key decision makers and develop new business opportunities through a consultative approach to deliver value added solutions to their current logistics and supply chain needs.
· Collaborate with divisional specialists in the operations group to develop pricing strategies and determine capacity and areas of opportunity.
· Overcome objections with effective techniques to uncover business needs and negotiate solutions.
· Research and understand the competitive landscape and current market trends.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s Degree or applicable experience preferred.
· Transportation/Logistics/Warehousing sales experience required.
· B2B sales experience with a demonstrated track record of achieving sales growth preferred.
· Strong presentation skills with background in large enterprise customer-facing presentations.
· Ability to travel 2 weeks each month (throughout 48 states and Canada).
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· Entrepreneurial and competitive spirit.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
· Networking, cold-calling and onsite meetings.
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Possesses drive and initiative with an ability to work independently.
· Strong organizational, analytical, and multi-tasking skills.
Why Lake Shore Logistics?
· Successful and growing organization.
· Competitive Base Salary plus incentive package.
· Comprehensive benefits package offering
Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401(K) with employer match, STD, LTD, Life insurance, Flexible Spending Account (medical and dependent care) and voluntary benefits.
· Holiday pay and PTO (Paid Time Off).
Working conditions: Normal office setting. Requires use of a computer, typing, reading, sitting, standing, walking, bending, reaching, driving, traveling, and lifting 5 to 35 lbs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Copyright © 2023 Lake Shore Logistics, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder